Don't retire your eyes, the window of soul!
Introduce our new product VitaSee for your eyes: Seeing is believing.
VitaSee is the most effective supplement for vision support. It can help you to improve or restore the exhausted or stressed-out visual nerves, reduce eyeball inflammation that gives your blurry vision, and slow down visual degeneration,
although it won't help you to see through a cloth. When your vision starts to deteriorate by whatever reasons such as sexual exhaustion, excessive stress, or natural aging, you should take it daily.
The main ingredients are:
1. Bilberry may help support healthy vision and retinal functions, as well as improvement of fatigue and osteorthritis in general health. It is a good source of flavonoids and antioxidants. There is a lengend of using this supper food to enhnace night version.
2. Pine Bark Extract may help with molecular degeneration.
3. Zeaxanthin is a main component of the macular pigment of the retina and is also found in the brain.
Lutein and zeaxanthin can reduce the risk of chronic eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts.
4. Lutein is also known as carotenoid vitamin and related with Vitamin A.
It is “the eye vitamin.” People use lutein to prevent eye diseases including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, and retinitis pigmentosa. Some people also use it for
reducing the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
5. Zinc may maintain good vision and it is found in the eyes and semen. Zinc depletion results in vision impairment, poor night vision and cloudy cataracts, and other related health problems such as alopecia, r a loss of hair from eyebrows and eyelashes, mental sluggishness, and increased susceptibility to infection. Zinc
plays a vital role in bringing vitamin A from the liver to the retina in order to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes. Zinc is highly concentrated in the eye, mostly in the retina and choroid, the vascular tissue layer lying under the retina."
6. Astaxanthin may help the age-related macular degeneration and works the best in combination with Zeaxanthin, Lutein and Zinc.
Astaxanthin can help oxidation diseases - eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration, and reduce inflammation in the brain, eyes, cardiovascular system, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and so on.
More vsison improvement for non-organic
Eye Floater and Blurry
Vission - Seeing is Believing !
Do you want to know why your optometrists can not see your eye floaters (in the eyeballs) ?
If your doctor can see it, he or she can use a Yag laser to zip them out.
If not, here is the explanation:
Retinal dopaminergic amacrine (DA) cells synthesize both dopamine and GABA. Both neurotransmitters are released over the entire cell surface and act on neighboring and distant neurons by volume transmission, but, in addition, DA cells establish GABAergic synapses onto AII amacrine cells, the neurons that transfer rod signals to cone bipolars.
DA cells exert complex functions in the retina: dopamine is released upon illumination, diffuses throughout the retina and acts by volume transmission on most types of retinal neurons, setting their gain for vision in bright light. In other words, the retinal dopaminergic circuit is a visual signal amplifier. The physiological significance of the GABA released by DA cells has not been established with certainty: by inhibiting DA cells’ postsynaptic target, GABA may prevent signals of the saturated rods from entering the cone pathway when the dark-adapted retina is suddenly exposed to bright illumination. The retinal GABAergic circuit is a visual signal attenuator, and also acts a retinal melatonin activator. Dimming the light can help you increase the retinal melatonin release for sleeping or relaxation.
If a retinal dopamine neuron can not clear GABA fast enough in response to light transition, you will see an eye floater in your visual field.
If a retinal dopamine neuron can not clear GABA all the time under light, you will see an eye floater all the time when you expose your eyes to light. And you become panic!!! ("") The eye floater size depends on how many DA cells get involved.
This is why we formulate the following formula to charge the retinal nervous circuit - the DA for a faster and sharper dopaminergic response to light:
1. ViaPal-hGH-I ( = ViaGrowth-IV + MoodMax + Vitasee) -
2. ViaPal-hGH-F ( = ViaGrowth-IV + ViaDopa + Vitasee) -
3. ViaPal-hGH-H ( = ViaGrowth-IV + DopaFibra + Vitasee) -
Warning: this formula can power up erectile function and sexual arousal, instantaneously, and enhance orgasmic responses for men and women via the brain's dopaminergic-hypothalamus-pituitary circuit!
4. ViaPal-hGH-L ( = PinealTonin + MoodMax + Vitasee)
Blurry visison occurs when the retinal dopamine is too low, where theres is a lack of androgen hormone in the eye, or when the eyeballs are inflammatory (the non-organic cause is due to excessive stress), or when the eye pupil is sympathetic dilating due to excessive stress hormones norepinephrine or epinephrine in the eyes, or due to diabetes or hypertension or high blood pressues/
+ Omega-3 Fish
Vitamin D, with extra Vitamins A, C, and E can help improve the conditions.